What can I expect at a Novamaya workshop?
- Small cohort, with lots of personal attention
- Engaging, hands-on learning that will make you engage more deeply with the material
- Working collaboratively with other participants to address real-world challenges
- One-on-one time with workshop facilitator(s)
What does the workshop fee cover?
The fee covers instruction and all workshop materials. It also covers housing and meals for residential programs. You will be responsible for making your own way to and from the workshop site, and for any incidentals you might want to cover during your stay.
Am I a suitable candidate for Novamaya workshops?
Our workshops are designed for persons between the ages of 18 years and 25 years who
- are passionate about making a difference in the world
- are eager to hear about new ideas and paradigms
- are willing to have the hard conversations about social change
- value collaboration over competition
- want to be part of something bigger than yourself – a movement for real positive change
- can commit to being fully present and engaged during the workshop
Our specially designed teen workshops are suitable for 16 to 18 year old aspiring changemakers.
Are there any prerequisites to taking the workshops?
No, our workshops require no special academic preparation or knowledge.
What do I need to bring to the workshop?
Other than your personal effects and a laptop, you should not require anything. We will send a more detailed list about a month before the start of the workshop.
What is your cancelation and refund policy?
Cancelation up to 30 days prior to the start of the workshop. Your choice of a full refund, less a $50 administrative fee, or the full amount applied to a future workshop.
Cancelation less than 30 days prior to the start of the workshop. No refund, but you may apply the full amount to a future workshop.